Half Day Kigali City Tour
This Half day Kigali City Tour Gives you a chance to Experience one of the Cleanest and Safest City In Africa. Surely if you are in any place From Kigali and you are Having a Free day, Please Book this half day kigali city toyr and Learn More about The Culture, History and Lifestyle of The people Of Rwanda through this Half day Kigali City Tour.
Short Description About Kigali City:
As we will be doing the half day kigali city tour, The City of Kigali is the capital City of Rwanda and it is located at Rwanda’s geographical heart. Actually The City of Kigali has rapidly grown in a modern city. and in the last decade and it has not only become Rwanda’s most important business center but also the main port of entry.
The City that we will be doing the half kigali city tour in was started in 1907 is one of the safest and friendliest of African capitals. It is blessing to have a moderate high altitude climate that belies its tropical location and is conveniently located within three hours’ drive of the main tourist sites.
Because The Rwandan capital provides both a comfortable and welcoming introduction to this land of a thousand hills. and an ideal springboard from which to explore this magical country. that’s why half day kigali city tour is worth experiencing
The City of Kigali has three districts namely Gasabo, Kicukiro and Nyarugenge. It has up to approximately 1.2 million inhabitants. we will maximize and make sure we reach in all districts of kigali while doing the half day kigali city tour.
Kigali is 70% rural with a population which is relatively young- the youth make up about 60%. and women make slightly more the 50%. The Habitat Scroll of Honor is the most prestigious award given by the United Nations.
In recognition of work carried out in the field of human settlements and development.
The aim of the award is to honor individuals and institutions that have been instrumental in improving the living conditions but in urban centers around the world. Half day kigali city tour is fully reccommended for those who are having a limited time in kigali and yet they want to experience the city.
Departure & Return Location
The tour start and ends at the clients’ hotel.
If you are having a short time in Rwanda and you want to get out and enjoy the beauty and wonders of Kigali through this “Half Day Kigali City Tour”
You will do your tour in this order:
- Visited sites: One stop center , meet with experts to explain how the urbanization is carried out in Kigali explain the master plan, point out some old contractions under demolition and new ones under construction.
- One laptop per child Centre, with children, here we explain how the education and technology in Particular has been a focus since the end of the Genocide.
- New Commercial Business District: these products are the ones they see on the master plan we drive and stop where the new CDB is being build have a look at the infrastructure already under construction.
- Drive to Rutongo mine: this is a site that can encourage foreigner investment as they see how after all it becomes successful.
- Drive to Kigali Special Economic Zone: due to government policies that has restored macro –economic stability and reduced poverty, the government has implemented special economic zone program, the program is designed to address domestic private sector constraints such as availability of industrial and commercial land, SEZs provide designated, serviced land for small and large scale industrial development, as well as reliable , quality infrastructure, competitive fiscal regulations and streamlined administration procedures.
It includes free ports free trade zones Technology parks Tourism parks, information technology parks and other scheme. This helps investors experience is addressed and met with the possibility of the availability of serviced land etc.. The tour ends at the clients’ hotel.
End Of Half Day Kigali City Tour
The food may not be sophisticated but benefits from the inclusion of fresh fruit and vegetables. You will find a largely vegetarian diet, although meat is available. The cuisine is largely based around beans, potatoes, sweet potatoes, bananas, and rice.
Any time of year is a good time to travel in Rwanda. Rwanda is known as eternal spring. It maintains a relatively even temperature of about 76.3°F – 82°F/ 24.6°C – 27.6 °C. The hottest time of year is August through September. Evenings are often cool and refreshing and a sweater is suggested. There are two rainy seasons, March through May and October through December. The rainy season shows itself typically with a daily downpour mixed with sunshine. The annual rainfall averages 31.5 in/ 80 cm.
Applied cancellation fees differ between packages (including accommodation and/or car rental) and day tours.
Cancellation of packages
For cancellations received up to 30 calendar days before the scheduled departure, a 20% cancellation fee will be charged.
For cancellations received 15 -29 calendar days before the scheduled departure date a 60% cancellation fee will be charged.
For cancellations received 7 -14 calendar days before the scheduled departure date a 80% cancellation fee will be charged.
For cancellations received within 7 calendar days before the scheduled departure date a 100% cancellation fee will be charged
Why Book With Us?
Get A Question ?
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.